You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- stable employment and an attractive remuneration,
- a dynamic growth, an impressive trainig system and opportunities for inside promotions,
- a friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparation of business supporting analysis,
- internal and shareholder-focused management reporting,
- budgeting and forecasting process support,
- providing ad-hoc analysis,
- preparation of various daily, weekly, monthly financial deliverables,
- process improvements and optimization,
- cost controlling,
- collection, maintenance and consolidation of various financial data,
- group financial reporting preparation (in line with IFRS).
- higher education in Economics, Banking, Finance or Mathematics,
- 3 years experience with a leading audit firm (preference for Big 4) and 1 year of experience in financial controlling would be an advantage,
- sound and practical knowledge of IFRS,
- very good MS Excel skills,
- excellent written and spoken English,
- strong analytical skills,
- qualification in accounting in progress (e.g. ACCA or KIBR) would be an advantage,
- experience in the retail sector would be advantageous (although not essential).
Nie zapomnij dodać klauzuli zezwalającej nam na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji.