We are a Eureopean discount chain offering clothes for the entire family as well as household products at the lowest prices. We are a part of the Pepkor investment and holding company operating in retail markets on 3 continents and in 16 countries. We have been growing rapidly for more than 10 years. We attribute our success to our people and their commitment.
You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- Stable employment and an attractive remuneration,
- A dynamic growth, an impressive trainig system and opportunities for inside promotions,
- A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of international shipping (sea, rail, air, road)
- Cooperation with carriers and freight forwarders
- Into DC deliveries' planning
- Documenting shipments to ensure they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations
- Costs monitoring
- Volume forecasting and performance reporting
- University degree required: logistics, international business
- At least 2 years' experience within supply chain (import, export, distribution) in international organization
- Knowledge of customs procedures will be an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good English (at least B2 level)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer software abilities including Microsoft Office
Nie zapomnij dodać klauzuli zezwalającej nam na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji.