You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- stable employment and an attractive remuneration,
- a dynamic growth, an impressive training system and opportunities for inside promotions,
- a friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- advisory to the Business and preparation of business supporting analysis,
- preparing of tax documentation,
- calculation of taxes,
- verification of tax declarations,
- group tax tools filling in according to set procedures,
- participation in tax related projects,
- assistance with tax audits,
- setting up periodic checks and controls,
- internal and shareholder-focused management reporting,
- budgeting and forecasting process support.
If you have at least:
- at least 3 years of experience with a leading audit firm (preference for Big 4) and 1 year of experience in taxes or experience on the tax specialist position in an international company,
- sound knowledge and practical knowledge of taxes,
- very good MS Excel skills,
- excellent written and spoken English,
- strong analytical skills,
- qualification in accounting in progress (e.g. ACCA or KIBR) would be an advantage,
- experience in the retail sector would be advantageous (although not essential).
Nie zapomnij dodać klauzuli zezwalającej nam na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji.