You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- stable employment and an attractive remuneration,
- a dynamic growth, an impressive training system and opportunities for inside promotions,
- a friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- defining technical requirements for projects based on business and functional requirements,
- implementing IT projects,
- administrating and monitoring existing applications to sustain continuous performance of the systems,
- providing technical expertise in the area of web and cloud applications,
- development of SharePoint and/or Azure based applications.
If you have at least:
- 3 years of experience as a Developer,
- English - advanced,
- bachelor's degree in Programming, Computer science or related,
- knowledge of .Net programming, database development, relational database, SQL, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Azure, SharePoint administration and development,
- ability to solve problems,
- very good communication, teamwork skills and client orientation,
- ability to make decisions, work in team and negotiate,
Nie zapomnij dodać klauzuli zezwalającej nam na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji.